The recent expansion by AFP’s manufacturing partner involved both an exciting move into larger premises and major investment in new state-of-the-art equipment.
The new premises will play a pivotal role in streamlining the production process and fast-track delivery to our Australian clients.
New equipment will provide greater engineering capacity for custom high pressure regulators, including:
- Solutions for most pressure control problems
- Special materials of construction.
- Range of pressure loading options.
- Special connections
- Subsea or extreme locations.
- Manifold or combination (PRV/BPR) designs.
High Pressure Regulators
An extensive range of piston sensed regulators control pressures up to 690bar (10,000psi) via a range of precision machined sensors. The range covers 1/4″ to 1″ connections, with designs for both gas and hydraulic service, and flow capacities from Cv 0.1 to 7.0.
- Piston sensed self-venting or non-venting
- Gas or hydraulic applications
- Spring or ration loaded options
- 50bar to 1380bar control ranges
Process and High Flow Systems
The DM range of regulators covers high flow requirements with a range of regulators from 1/2″ to 8″. Manufactured in deep drawn stainless steel, these regulators are aimed at the process industry covering pressures from 2mbar to 350bar.
- Diaphragm and piston sensed
- 1/2″ to 2″ port sizes – threaded or flanged connections
- Spring or dome loaded options
- Unique design service for bulk industrial gas lines