AFP has combined our experience in high-end pressure systems with Haskel to bring you the latest in hydrogen refuelling systems and components. As a turn-key provider of fully integrated hydraulic and process systems our product and services extend to every stage of the hydrogen supply chain, from hydrogen production through to compression, storage and dispensing to SAE standards.
We are also the Haskel Australian distributor for WA and NT. We supply, stock and service Haskel pumps, gas boosters and critical high pressure components.
Turnkey hydrogen refueling station and dispensing systems
Whether you are looking for modular unit or a complete skid mounted fueling solution, AFP in partnership with Haskel, will help you find your best solution. Our hydrogen fueling systems range from standardized to fully customized solutions for heavy vehicles and buses to light duty passenger vehicles.
- 70 years Hydrogen experience
- Innovative compression solutions
- Energy efficient design
- Flexible Hydrogen supply
- Modular design with expandable capacity
- Contactless credit card payment systems
- Lower cost per kg Hydrogen dispensed
Skid mounted systems and custom equipment packages
Fully integrated compression skids or modular equipment. We offer:
- Hydraulically driven gas boosters
- Proven design is reliable and robust, making it safe for continuous long-duration operation
- Easily configurable design
- Driven by custom HPU comprising of pumps, accumulators, filtration systems and reservoir
Gas boosters and accessories
Used for virtually all industrial gases and ideal for gas pressure increases, high pressure gas transference, cylinder charging, and scavenging, Haskel pneumatic-driven gas boosters can produce pressures up to 39,000 psi (2690 bar).
Valves and fittings are also available. These components are hydrogen rated to 20,000 PSI (1380 bar), in annealed 316SS and A286 material.