Chemical Dosing Equipment
AFP are the leading experts for dosing solutions in Australia. We specialise in systems and pumps for the transfer and metered dosing of chemicals including water treatment coagulants, polyelectrolytes, oxidants, adsorbents and pH correction agents.
Custom and pre-engineered packages are all designed and manufactured in-house at our facility in Perth, West Australia to ensure total quality management and expedited delivery. We are also the Australian Master Distributors for Milton Roy and LMI.
Custom Chemical Dosing Panels and Packages
AFP designs and manufactures chemical dosing systems that are engineered to your specific requirement. Having delivered many complex systems for wastewater treatment facilities in the past, our engineers are able to provide custom solutions that are site and application specific.
Our recent projects include the delivery of 30 custom chemical dosing panels for the Beenyup Stage 2 Wastewater Treatment Plant expansion. The project scope covered detailed design, fabrication assembly, FAT and engineering documentation of the 30 panels for mixing, dilution and delivery of various disinfectants, acids and neutralisers for water treatment.
Sodium Hypochlorite Dosing Panel
This chemical dosing panel facilitates dilution and mixing of sodium hypochlorite for delivery to the chloramine premixing panels. It houses the pumping equipment, valving and instrumentation to ensure safe and accurate dilution of chemicals.
Main components include:
- PVC enclosure with lifting lugs, integral drip tray and self-closing doors
- Digital dosing pumps with PROFIBUS communication
- Manual isolation valves, pressure relief valves, pressure sustaining valves and actuated valves
- Graded degassing system
- Pulsation dampeners
- Static mixers
- Electrical panel
- Electric ventilation fan
- PVC-U piping systems
Sulphuric Acid Transfer Panel
Dosing Point Panel
Aqueous Ammonia Dosing Panel
Pre-Engineered Chemical Dosing Skids
AFP supply a range of pre-engineered chemical dosing skids for a variety of water supply/treatment systems and industrial and manufacturing applications. The standardised design provides a competitive solution in terms of price and turn-around time and also customisation to the required process chemical and dosing conditions.
DOSU-S & DOSU-D
These modular dosing packages are currently available in single and double pump designs and can accommodate a broad scope of chemicals and metering capacities, AFP’s modular dosing packages are highly customisable by selecting from the extensive LMI Excel XR pump range.
Features include :
- Rugged, chemical resistant pump panel with forklift pockets
- LMI Excel XR metering pump with mechanically actuated diaphragm for simple maintenance and reliable operation
- Pulsation dampener, calibration column, pressure gauge, isolation, relief and pressure sustaining valves as standard
- Optional extras include alternative materials, flow monitor, controller, duty/standby configuration, enclosure, electrical instrumentation and more
The DOSU-T is a pre-engineered self-contained chemical dosing system with inbuilt tank fully bunded to AS standards.
Features include :
- Dosing system mounted on HDPE backboard as standard (model shown is for enclosed panel design)
- Rugged bunded skid suitable for forklifting
- PE chemical tank
- LMI metering pumps from the Australian Market Range to accommodate a wide range of chemicals and metering capacities
- PVC-U Schedule 80 piping system comprising pulsation dampener, calibration column, pressure gauge, y-strainer, isolation valves, pressure relief and pressure sustaining valves
Chemical Dosing Pumps
AFP are the Australian Distributors for LMI and Milton Roy chemical dosing pumps.
The range covers standard electronic and motor driven pumps for capacities of 0.8LPH – 1800LPH and low/medium pressure application. Liquid end designs in polypropylene, PVC, PVDF and stainless steel ensures there is a model to suit any process fluid.
LMI Chemical Dosing Pumps
The LMI pump range covers an extensive line of compact chemical metering pumps designed specifically for water and wastewater treatment. These pumps offer robust and reliable performance, liquid end options for a wide range of chemicals, viscous fluids and slurries and enhanced controls for process automation.
Milton Roy G Series
Dosing pumps with mechanically-actuated diaphragms
The G Series dosing pumps offer 3 robust models capable of delivering flow rates between 2.5LPH – 1800LPH at low discharge pressures. With multiple liquid end and material options, these pumps are designed to handle the various chemicals, high viscosity fluid and slurries used in the water treatment, industrial and food industry,