AFP recently delivered two custom valves to interface with a FMC annulus reeler and be operated during completion works for the Wheatstone and Iago fields.All pneumatic and hydrostatic factory acceptance testing activities were completed at AFP’s North Coogee facilities. Features of the valve include:
- The stainless steel construction
- 10,000 psi maximum working pressure
- Design for use with water and gas
- Norsok grade seals that are resistant to rapid gas depression.
- Manual operation whilst under pressure
- Custom designed body with API flanges
- 2” Cartridge valve with reversible seats
The valves were delivered with a comprehensive documentation package and an interconnecting 2” thermoplastic hose rated to 10,000 psi.