AFP are proud Australian distributors of quality fluid power components for hydraulic and chemical metering applications
Walther Prazision distributor of mono-couplings, multi-couplings and docking systems developed and produced for Oil & Gas offshore and subsea environments
Special sealing systems ensure leak-free operation in order to protect the environment. Walther couplings have proven their worth in remote-controlled systems at great ocean depths. Thanks to special sealing technologies and materials, components can achieve a service life of 25 to 30 years.
ROV Operated Single Couplings
High pressure quick couplings for hydraulic control and chemical injection
- Mateable at full working pressure
- Low connection torque at 10,000 psi
- Constant flow condition due to mechanically fixed valve position
- All primary seals and complete drive mechanism on retrievable half
- Standard material include stainless steel, duplex and bronze. Superduplex on request.
ROV Stab Plates
ROV Stabplates for deep sea applications
- ROV multi-couplings in lightweight design for deep sea applications.
- Can be operated with the ROV manipulator, or by torque tools in the event of heavily armoured hose bundles.
- Heavy duty ROV multi-couplings for deep sea applications.
- System for large hose bundles
Manual Stab Plates
For work over and intervention systems
- Fast operation and time saving when hooking up work over reels or other systems
- High coupling population possibility
- Line pressure and pressure combinations do not influence performance and integrety of stab plate system
- Safe and correct connection of lines
- Connectable with residual pressures
Series HP quick couplings for high pressure applications
- Nominal bores: 2.5, 4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 32 and 50 mm
- Working pressure: up to 2,000 bar / 29,000 psi, suitable for vacuum
- Media: Hydraulic oils and other fluids or gases
- Materials: steel oil burnished, stainless steel 1.4404/1.4571 or similar
- Special features / Options: unlocking safety device, vibration lock, many types of connection, ring grips for larger nominal bores, ring valves
Walther’s extensive range boasts the world’s largest programme of mono-couplings, multi-couplings and docking systems. Every coupling undergoes function and leak tests before leaving the factory. For extreme operating conditions, AFP can provide special test services and FAT certification at our Cockburn facilities.